Partnership with parents is supported through:
- Parents consultation sessions every term
- SEN review and target setting meetings every half a term
- Annual review meetings for parents of children with a Statement for their SEN
- Transition meetings
- Invites to engage in parent partnership courses and training
- Stay and play session
- Email systems and texting facility
- Child and Family Worker.
Parents are encouraged to participate in the decision making processes and contribute to the assessment of their needs, the review and transition process.
Working in partnership with our children’s parents and carers is vital. Parents and families are central to a child’s well being and staff at John Bramston school work closely with parents/ carers to support this important relationship by sharing information offering support.
What if I have a problem?If parents/ carers have concerns about things at school that may be worrying your child please arrange a meeting with your child’s class teacher. We ask all parents/carers to discuss any problems with their child’s class teacher and phase group leader in the first instance. Click here to access our Complaints Procedure.