Redbridge Network Learning Community
John Bramston Primary School is committed to not only enhancing our own practice but also supporting, developing and sharing our practice with other schools.
We are actively involved in 4 current Network Learning communities:
1. The Computing Network with our very own Mr Cusack co-leading is at forefront of developing a new IT skills-led curriculum.
2. The Assessment (Without Levels) Network participation allows us to collate current ideas and systems, trialling our own; from the outset, to be ready for the new DFE requirements form September 2015.
3. The Inclusion Network enables us to be at the forefront of new thinking and strategies especially in light of a new SEN code from this September 2014 including extending a Pupil Centred Approach for Inclusion to a whole school approach at John Bramston.
4. The Video Conferencing Network provides our students with extra learning opportunities from locations further afield such as the National Space Centre and the Jorvik Viking Experience. It also provides opportunities to collaborate and share learning with other schools inside and outside of London and the UK.
We also regularly contribute and share our practice at the Annual Open Schools Event held in March. In March 2015 we shared; Computing Multimedia, the Potential of Outdoor Learning and Whole School Person Centred Approach.
Additional School Collaborations
- Joint Whole School Moderation of pupils' work with 2 local schools - Manford Primary and Coppice Primary.
- Rights Respecting Local Secondary schools - Forest Academy and Woodbridge High School.
- International Schools collaboration with Grange Primary in Wickford, Essex.
Plus many, many on going cross school learning expenses, CPD and shared opportunities are fully utilised to help us enhance pupil learning and their achievement.